Bugs Source Code Mailing List
Have a look at the FAQ if something doesn't work.
- Fix for 'Add/Edit buttons' entry
- Updated for Firefox 2
- New French translations from Jean-Luc Hardy - bug #12419
- Added Netscape 8 to the install.rdf file.
- Displays active toolbar on options menu - suggested by bug #12476
- Support for menu item icons (Yahoo! stopped serving them, but if
they come back they should display)
- Fix for bug #12214 - Extra tab when choosing "Open All in Tabs"
- REGEXP parsing allows new style menu items that are not contiguous (just in case). [B. Kennelly]
- vertical separators display [B.
- Installs on Flock [B. Kennelly]
- Parser handles new feeds with "Search Web" icons [B.
- Allow adding bookmarks in the top-level menu (i.e. Add to Yahoo! Bookmarks) [B. Kennelly]
- Fix Cancel when adding bookmarks using CTRL key [B.
- Suppress toolbar in popup windows [B. Kennelly]
- Remove, rather than hide, the old buttons on a refresh [B. Kennelly]
- Capture search terms based on the host name ending in, rather than matching, search.yahoo.com.[B. Kennelly]
- That allows capture for international users (uk.search.yahoo.com, fr.search.yahoo.com, etc.)
- Improve regex to capture search terms. [B. Kennelly]
- Fix the version number which appears when user selects "About Companion" [D. Viner]
- Full refresh happens every 8th refresh of notifications/alerts. [B. Kennelly]
- Copy hidden attribute of refreshed toolbar. [B. Kennelly]
- Allow the width of the EditBox to be set with the feed. [B. Kennelly]
- Increment version number in install.rdf and yahootoolbarOverlay.js [D.Viner]
- Retrieve the version number in the About Box from the install.rdf in Firefox [D.Viner]
- Add the options url to the install.rdf [D.Viner]
- Make toolbar smaller in Firefox. [B. Kennelly]
- Refactored solution for hiding the toolbar in popup windows [B. Kennelly]
- Prevent css from adding margins to buttons with 'yahoobutton' class [B. Kennelly]
- Fix the problem of excess collapsed grippies. [B. Kennelly]
- Retrieve the version number in the About Box from the install.js in Mozilla [D.Viner]
- Abstract the image resolution into a new class [D.Viner]
- Add lots of images for the toolbar [B.Erst]
- Make the toolbar appear in Firefox's View>Toolbars menu [D.Viner]
- Remove unneeded menupopup from yahootoolbarOverlay.xul [B.Kennelly]
- Add some more images to the image resolver [B.Kennelly]
- Added dynamic discovery of images from the jar file [D.Viner]
- Fixed regex warnings in matching search [B.Kennelly]
- Added browser identifiers to search strings (as per Yahoo! Toolbar team) [D.Viner]
- Refactor browser identifiers to use $REG_sc variable from feed [B.Kennelly]
- Ensure toolbar doesn't appear in popup windows before being hidden [B. Kennelly]
- General code-cleanup [B.Kennelly]
- Remove global variables [B.Kennelly]
- Reduce creation of new objects [B.Kennelly]
- Increase minimum Firefox version to 1.0+ as per http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/ben/archives/006715.html [D.Viner]
- Use the new location of gifs when we can't find them in the distribution [D.Viner]
- Updated to work with Firefox 1.0PR
- New icons added
- More internationalization added.
- installation problems on some machines fixed
- refresh restricted to mail button
- mail notification text fixed
- memory leak resolved
- performance issue with many toolbar items resolved
- toggeling view of YCM does now work with the Mozilla Suite (not Firebird)
- all search options work
- a number of missing icons have been added
- icons and names toggle works
- automatic refresh has been implemented (every 4 minutes like with YCIE)
- clicking on "About Yahoo! Companion (Mozilla)" doesn't crash browser any more
- nested menu issue resolved
- several bugs in the parsing of the bookmark feed fixed
- toolbar will now display even if mozilla doesn't have internet connectivity.
- Firebird issue resolved.
- Layout fixes
- All Icons are now stored in chrome folder.
- Bookmarks should mostly work. I've imported a huge set, and all but one are properly displayed.
- The links from the bookmarks should be properly formatted.
- N.B. Firebird appears to have some trouble with this release.
- bookmarks functionality should completely work. Only piece missing is the auto-refresh of the toolbar after adding a new bookmark.
- UPDATE: it doesn't fully work. A friend sent me a good sample set with lots of bookmarks and folders, and the code doesn't properly build the bookmarks menu. Sorry about that. Now that I have a really good sample set, I should be able to fix the parser. Keep an eye out for 0.3.5!
- firebird functionality working (again)
- fixes bug 3835 (run in Firebird)
- initial trial with css to control height of toolbar.
- changes location of saved data to per-profile instead of per-application.
- fixes bug 2747 (need bookmarks)
- fixes bug 2852 (address misspelled)
- fixes bug 3236 (careers misspelled)
- fixes bug 3855 (compose item in mail menu)
- original static approach that was made public on Mozdev